RECEIVE $2100 IN REBATES FOR YOUR FURNACE, AC, AND WATER HEATER. ASK US HOW TO GET MAXIMUM REBATES. FREE CONSULTATIONS*
ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Registered BBB Accredited A+ HVAC Contractor of the Government Heating and Cooling Incentive (please see the registration record). We install high efficiency HVAC equipment that will bring our customers both savings in a long run and maximum return of rebates from OPA, IESO, Enbridge and Union Gas. ATTN: When you switch from your old HVAC equipment to a new high efficiency one, you do not only get considerable chunks of rebates, but also a consistent saving on gas and hydro up to $80 every month!
* We guaranty you returns of $2100 net in combined rebates for 3 pcs of HVAC equipment if all the following conditions are met:
– Your house was built before 1998
– You live in the areas serviced by Enbridge Gas
– You upgrade your old Furnace, A/C and Water Heater simultaneously to high efficiency rebate equipment with our company and we will be responsible to pay all fees associated with the energy audit in your house (valued between $415-$500 usually paid by homeowners)
** We guaranty you returns of up to $2100 in combined rebates if all the following conditions are met:
– Your house was built after 1998
– You live in the areas serviced by Enbridge or Union Gas
– You upgrade with our company one or two pcs of HVAC equipment.
SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET REBATES NOW WHEN THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. REBATE FURNACE AND A/C COMBO FOR AS LOW AS $79.99/M+HST INCLUDING FREE INSTALLATION AND FREE REPAIR SERVICES
No need to pay upfront thousands of dollars for the new high efficiency rebate HVAC equipment:
- We have developed a special open term, the Rent-to-Own program. Get both high efficiency rebate Furnace and A/C installed for as low as $79.99/m+hst. Just pay monthly almost the same what you save on energy and have a FREE full repair service coverage on your equipment from us complimentary for 10 years!!!
- We change your old water heater to the new Energy Star one at no cost to you if the equipment already rented and it was installed before 2009. You will continue paying rental monthly fees on your Enbridge bill or through PAP like approximately 80% of customers in Ontario.
It all sounds too good to be true? Well, that’s what you get. Hurry up as some Government Rebate Programs could be discontinued at any time. Call us today at 1-855-554-9595 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. FREE CONSULTATIONS!!!