Dump your old furnace, Get a New one at a discount
Canadians are slowly warming up to the idea of taking furnace rental service for their comfort needs. In an average household, the furnace unit could be anywhere between 10 to 25 years old! Mostly rigged by flawed installation and persistent maintenance, running an old furnace in Toronto is 30 percent costlier than getting a new furnace from sale or on rent.
HVAC contractors in Toronto offer zero replacement cost, with free ductwork installation for every new furnace sale made. However, you still need to do a field check on the kind of furnace you are renting as missing out on vital operations can cost you dollar and time in the future.
Furnace sale is a reliable option
Buying from a furnace sale in Toronto has many advantages over getting a new one from the showroom. For instance, you can enjoy:
- Warranty service and maintenance on parts
- Replacement guarantee within a certain time
- Similar working and functional condition as that of a new one
- Professional installation services within few hours of sale
However, the sale season for furnace Mississauga is highly unpredictable and mostly precedes the winter season. The cost of furnace rentals fluctuate by 10 to 40 percent during the peak season, Best HVAC contractors maintain a standard pricing model all-round the year to benefit the clients looking to replace their old models.
Furnace rentals- The best solution for short term use
Temporary residents and those who can’t afford the price of a new HVAC unit in Toronto have a highly customised package on offer. Furnace rentals are available on flexible payment mode where the buyers can explore multiple options- weekly, monthly and half-yearly rental solutions.
The advantages of renting from Furnace Mississauga services are:
- Immediate installation with flexible pricing
- Zero up-front booking price
- Efficiency and quality testing by professional HVAC operators
- Reliable and affordable ductwork installation
In Toronto, renting a furnace unit is hassle-free and simple with minimum paperwork. If you are a tenant, you an avail the rental facility with free transfer policy by getting your landlord’s approval.
How rental service providers operate
Rental service operators in Toronto are growing in stature and size by virtue of their exclusive offers. Top reasons behind their popularity are:
- Free home assessment to help buyers pick the best furnace
- Best furnace options to provide effective heating at optimised operation
- Customised rental package to suit the needs of the family based on performance, and quality
- Customer support on comparison and choosing between all the available furnace models
- Additional services on other HVAC equipment- Air conditioner rentals, boilers, coolers and ventilation solutions
- Free installation and replacement a with affordable monthly maintenance
- Safety backed up insurance policy
If you are unsatisfied with the services of the HVAC contractors in Toronto offering furnace rental units, you can get free replacement on the available units with proper assessment of your problems all over again within 24 hours.